Experience the surreal beauty of Patagonia through a variety of adventurous activities. You’ll have the opportunity to hike snow-capped mountains, cycle through rugged terrain, and kayak alongside glistening glaciers. This 4-day multi-sport adventure tour will allow you to experience Torres del Paine on all the terrain that is offered as you experience the best of Patagonia.
Duration: 3 nights/ 4 days
Start/End Location: Puerto Natales
Miscellaneous: tents are charged per 2 people so prices for odd-numbered groups are higher
Day 1 – Meet Your Guide and Sleep in Torres del Paine National Park
Meet your guide in Puerto Natales for a tour briefing to go over the program for the following days and get fitted for your bike. In the afternoon, you’ll take a bus from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine National Park where you’ll register and head to the base camp at Torres Central. You’ll have the evening to relax in the pre-assembled tents and explore the surrounding area.
Day 2 – Hike Almirante Nieto and View the Famous Las Torres
After breakfast, you’ll begin hiking up Almirante Nieto to get to the famous granite towers. Along the way, you’ll have incredible views of Lake Nordenskjold and the Asencio Valley. Once you arrive at the Refugio and Camping Chileno, you’ll have the opportunity to rest and have a snack before continuing through the dense Lenga forest. After soaking in the stunning views, you’ll return to Torres Central for a good nights sleep.
Total distance: 18 km (11.2 mi)
Average time: 8 hours
Day 3 – Enjoy Panoramic Views and Cycle Through Torres del Paine National Park
Enjoy breakfast before heading out into the park on two wheels. Your guide will determine the route you take depending on weather conditions and your group’s cycling experience. No matter what your ability or what route you take, cycling through Torres del Paine is a unique experience that not many people partake in. After spending the day surrounded by panoramic views and cycling around the park, you’ll return to Torres Central for your last night in the park.
Day 4 – Kayak the Serrano River and Marvel in the Magical Serrano Falls
In the morning, you’ll take a driving tour throughout the park where you’ll learn about the local flora and fauna and stop for a few short hikes. After a scenic lunch break, you’ll hit the Serrano River in a kayaking excursion to the Serrano Waterfall. Enjoy the breath-taking views of the Torres del Paine mountain range before emerging at the Serrano Falls. You’ll return to the Serrano Village by motorboat where you will then be taken back to Puerto Natales.
To reserve spots in the refugios / campsites, we must pay a 30% non-refundable deposit to the national park, so 30% of your booking is non-refundable at time of booking. The other 70% is fully refundable up to 60 days before the start of your tour. If you have any questions about cancellations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you book your experience, you will receive a confirmation email from us confirming that your payment went through. You will then be connected directly to the tour operator, in case you have any further questions. We are also happy to answer any questions about the tour, or travel in general in your country of destination.