Don’t miss the chance to spend 4 days living at the Chunhuhub community in this village tour, where you will also visit 3 other Mayan villages.
Come with us and experience this village tour, it doesn’t get more real than this! Prepare for 4 days and 3 nights staying at the Chunhuhub village, where you will share with locals and eat amazing traditional food. There are lots of experiences and workshop we have prepare for you, to make your stay even more incredible.
Don’t miss this opportunity, we promise you won’t regret it!
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Start and End Location: Cancún, México
Availability: Year Round
Miscellaneous: There is no age restriction for this tour
– 3 pm: You Arrive and begin with your registration for the village tour, there will be fruit and water for you, cabins assignment.
– 3:30 pm to 4 pm: Welcome ceremony. It’s important to be on time to be able to make the ceremony with an x’men of the community.
– 4 pm to 5 pm: Time for you to rest and eat. We recommend you prepare for the next activity and get your water bottle, pants, long sleeve shirt, and biodegradable repellent
– 5 pm to 6 pm: We head out to Kantemo
– 6:10 pm to 9:30 pm: We arrive at Kantemo where they will hand us our equipment, give us some rules and then the experience begins.
– 9:40 pm: We leave Kantemo
– 10:40 pm: Dinner in Jose Maria Morelos
– 11:50 pm: Arrive at Kiichpamkaax
– 9:00 to 9:40 am: Continental breakfast that includes: café de olla (pot coffee), fruits of the season, toast, jam, and butter.
– 10 am a 5 pm: Experience Koónex Xiimbal
Our adventure begins boarding our rustic transportation and we head to visit 4 Mayan communities, (1)Dzula, where we will swim in its beautiful jamtum or spider cenote, (2)the Mayan community of Xpichil embroidery, (3)The village of Polyuc, where they craft baskets with bejuco, and our community (4) Chunhuhub and its church, here we meet a family, ride a tricitaxi transportation and enjoy a tasty “machacado”.
– 7 to 8 pm: Rest
– 8 pm: Dinner
– 7:00 a 7:30 am: Light Continental breakfast that includes café de olla (pot coffee), fruits of the season, toast, jam, butter.
– 7:30 am: “Jungle and chew-gum” experience. For this experience we recommend you bring and/or wear: water bottle, pants, long sleeve shirt, hat, and biodegradable repellent
– 10:30 am: Breakfast part 2 and break
– 11:40 am: Out to Tihosuco historic village
– 1:15 to 6:50 pm: The experience begins making your own artisanal soap made of medicinal plants in the company of a Mayan woman from the community after we visit our museum of the breed war to learn a little about the history of the social war. Then we learn about the traditional cotton thread, we have food in a traditional house, this way you will know how our colonial houses were.
– 8:30 pm: We head to José María Morelos to have dinner in chokoj-late coffee shop and learn about the history of chokoj-late.
– 9:30 pm: Head back to kiichpamkaax
– 10 pm Rest
– 8:00 am to 11:00 am: Breakfast
– 11:00 am: Massage
After you book your experience, you will receive a confirmation email from us confirming that your payment went through. You will then be connected directly to the tour operator, in case you have any further questions. We are also happy to answer any questions about the tour, or travel in general in your country of destination.