Panama City Tours
Enjoy a sightseeing tour with a Panama City guide and visit the main tourist and cultural attractions of Panama City. In this tour you will get the chance to experience it all, from the historic architecture of Casco Viejo, to a walk along the popular Amador Causeway. You will also get a chance to learn about the Panama Canal construction, and Panamanian culture and history. Choose between a half-day or full-day tour.
Min. 2 people — Max. 5
Begin your morning enjoying the wildlife of the ecologically rich jungle around Panama City, with hikes, and world-class birdwatching. Continue at the famous Panama Canal locks and learn about its construction and impact on Panama’s culture and history with a wonderful Panama City guide. Finish your day in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Casco Viejo to enjoy the historic architecture, trendy restaurants, and fantastic views of the Panama City skyline.
– Hotel pickup and drop off
– Guide (Fluent in both English and Spanish)
– Panama Viejo, the historic city that was attacked by pirates
– Panoramic views of Panama City and the Canal from Ancon Hill
– Walk or bicycling the Amador Causeway
– Bird watching and hiking in the Metropolitan National Park
– Lunch at Veracruz beach
– Visit to the fish market
– Mi Pueblito, a mock village
– Punta Culebra Smithsonian exhibition
– Bridge of the Americas viewing area
– Visit the harpy eagle (national emblem) at the Summit Municipal Park
– Cinta Costera walk, a downtown waterfront path with views of the city skyscrapers
– Visit to local artisan shops
After you book your experience, you will receive a confirmation email from us confirming that your payment went through. You will then be connected directly to the tour operator, in case you have any further questions. We are also happy to answer any questions about the tour, or travel in general in your country of destination.